Yes, it's little Ryuichi today! He does not play as much of a role in the manga, sadly. I am definitely looking forward to the manga book translations and having both the original Japanese and the translations in the library.
Snuggy
I believe a snuggy is where someone comes up behind you, grabs ahold of your underwear waistband and pulls up hard, causing the undies to go into your butt crack, and in the case of women, 'other', more delicate places. Let's just say the sensation is painful at worse and uncomfortable at least.
Oops!
Been in bed most of the day because mother nature hit this morning. Hence, missed a Gravitation keychain auction completing. Oh well, someone will post another soon. While the hormone therapy keeps my cramps to a minimum I still get the sleepys the first day and need to sleep or I feel horrible.
However...
I did ink a drawing today....
I am hoping I can get everything that is in the almost complete stage finished this weekend. We will see. I have to read three chapters for class too so my friend Roxie can borrow my book to read it Tuesday. I know we had instructor deskcopies of the book packed away but the boxes have disappeared so I could not find that particular book for her to borrow.
birthdays, etc.
Last night we did the birthday thing. Because my folks had a bad experience at the Mexican restaurant we love they chose another place to go instead. The food was pretty disappointing. The cheese sauce on the enchiladas tasted like that processed cheese food used for faux nachos. The chips tasted burned even though they were the right colour. The mild hot sauce tasted watered-down. The taco was good. rat's tamale had shredded beef inside instead of 'dog food' beef but he said it was not very savory. All in all, not good food.
Then we went to an art opening. My male boss's significant other had her one-woman show opening last night. Really cool-looking images. I love the work.
Then we did the gift thing at the house they haven't moved into yet. I got some more long-sleeved tee-shirts, yay!
uplighter?
Been attempting to envision what an uplighter lampshade is and I am still clueless. The room sound lovely, Joules!
Dominion
Xe has finished Dominion and it is great! So many images dance in my head, such nice descriptions! Hope she gets everything posted to her site soon so you can read the whole thing!
tonight
We may be meeting Jacque and Becca tonight if they can make it down this way to do their errands. A bit worried about Becca; her goat butted her in the torso and she has been having problems ever since. She gets a bit better then she goes out and lifts a 50lb bag of feed and hurts herself worse.
If they cannot make it we will spend another nice quiet night at home.
tutu
I have actually worn a real tutu, the kind that sticks out from your body at a 90 degree angle, and trust me, they are NOT very comfortable to function in.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*